Whaddya Think???
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THe IPL Mania!!

2 posters

Go down

THe IPL Mania!! Empty THe IPL Mania!!

Post by AJ Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:51 am

The most hyped and glamorous T20 tournament has started in India with a bang. And already records are tumbling, rivalries created , sides taken. It promises to be even more exciting in coming days. so whom are you supporting ?

I am for the King Khan's Kolkatta Knight Riders. So Which team are you supporting ....? Very Happy

AJ

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

THe IPL Mania!! Empty Delhi Daredevils will win the match

Post by ojas Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:02 am

Delhi Daredevils are the strong contenders to win the inaugural IPL T20 Tourney. Here are the reasons:

1. They have the best opening pair in Viru and Gauti.
2. Best bowling attack with Glenn McGrath opening the bowling with Asif.
3. Strong middle order in Shikhar Dhawan, A B de Villiers, Shoaib Malik, T Dilshan, Dinesh Karthick and Manoj Tiwary.
4. They don't rely heavily on the foreign players.
5. Good all-rounders in Shoaib Malik, Virendra Sehwag, Farveez maharoof.

They seems to be the most balanced side in the tournament.

ojas

Back to top Go down

THe IPL Mania!! Empty Re: THe IPL Mania!!

Post by hiranyagarbh Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:40 am

Yeah! Definitely they are strong contenders but one cannot underestimate chennai and mumbai teams too! In T20 so far it is seen that only one or two batesman from a team does the major hitting others simply maintain the flow. Bowling and fielding need to be extremely stringent when you are defending your score.

Punjab and Deccans are piece of crap. They are low on spirits and fumble on the field...drop catches, missfields and low scores are their USP's - who wants to buy it???

Mumbai -> Tendulkar hasn't played yet. But I am sure he holds the key along with Jayasurya.

Todays match between mumbai and chennai is very critical for mumbai paltans -> its a pressure game for them.

I keep my fingers crossed and pray for their victory!!

hiranyagarbh
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-14

http://parikshit.co.nr

Back to top Go down

THe IPL Mania!! Empty Re: THe IPL Mania!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum